Habitat and Distribution: Aerides lawrenciae is endemic to the Philippines and known from the island of Leyte in the Visayan Sea. and Cotabato and Davao in Mindanao. It grows in light forests as an epiphyte at an altitude between sea level and 1000 meters.
- The plants offered are in a 12 cm grid pot.
- Imported from the Philippines.
- Water requirement: Medium (water twice a week in summer. Water more carefully in winter, but never let it dry out completely. No waterlogging.
- Climate: Tropical (ideally between 15 and 28 degrees)
- Fertilizing: Fertilize once a week during the summer months with a low concentration. Fertilize at half the concentration once a month in the winter months.
We send our Orchids to all EU Countries. If you have some questions please ask before you buy.