- Keep Alocasia plants moist all year, they are water loving plants. Feed with liquid fertilizer during the growing season.
- Needs to be kept warm, ideally between 18-22°C
- Keep the compost moist with warm water. Do not allow the soil to dry out. Little and often watering is a good approach.
- Thrives best in bright light, however, direct sunlight will scorch the leaves.
- These plants are harmful if eaten and are a skin and eye irritant. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Plants offered in 14 cm pot