Appendicula malindangensis is endemic to the Philippines and was found on Negros in the Visayan Sea, in Bukidnon and Misamis Oriental in Mindanao. It grows as an epiphyte at heights of up to 1,600 meters. Appendicula malindangensis is one of the most appealing species of the genus, it is particularly striking because of the blue color of the flower.
- The plants offered are in 9 cm pots Imported from the Philippines.
- Water requirement: Medium (water twice a week in summer. Water more carefully in winter, but never let it dry out completely. No waterlogging.
- Climate: Tropical (ideally between 15 and 28 degrees)
- Fertilizing: Fertilize once a week during the summer months with a low concentration. Fertilize at half concentration once a month in the winter months.
- We send orchids to all EU countries. If you are not from the EU area, please send us a message before you buy.