The plants grow naturally on the island of Mindanao, between 900 and 1300 meters above sea level in the evergreen rainforest as an epiphyte, medium size under temperate to cool conditions.
- The plants offered are not blooming at the moment.
- The plants are potted in a 10 cm pot. Imported from the Philippines.
- Water requirement: medium Water twice a week in summer. Water more carefully in winter, but never let it dry completely. No waterlogging.
- Climate: Tropical (ideally between 14 and 24 degrees)
- Fertilizing: Fertilize once a week during the summer months with a low concentration.