The plants grow in nature on the island of Mindanao, between 600 and 900 meters above sea level in the evergreen rainforest as an epiphyte of smaller size, under warm to temperate conditions. This natural form was first described in 2011 and is often confused with Coelogyne vanoverberghii.
- The plants offered are not blooming at the moment.
- The plants are potted in a 10cm pot. Imported from the Philippines.
- Water requirement: medium Water twice a week in summer. Water more carefully in winter, but never let it dry completely. No waterlogging.
- Climate: Tropical (ideally between 17 and 27 degrees)
- Fertilizing: Fertilize once a week during the summer months with a low concentration. Fertilize at half the concentration once a month in the winter months.
- We send our orchids to all EU countries. Of course it is also possible to send the orchids to other countries. Please clarify the terms with us before making a purchase Strong, mature size plant.