The plants grow in nature on the island of Mindanao, between 600 and 900 meters above sea level in the evergreen rainforest as an epiphyte of smaller size, under warm to temperate conditions. This natural form was first described in 2011 and is often confused with Coelogyne vanoverberghii.
- The plants offered are seedlings.
- The plants are potted in a 5,5 cm pot.
- Water requirement: medium Water twice a week in summer. Water more carefully in winter, but never let it dry completely. No waterlogging.
- Climate: Tropical (ideally between 17 and 27 degrees)
- Fertilizing: Fertilize once a week during the summer months with a low concentration. Fertilize at half the concentration once a month in the winter months.