Diplocaulobium clemesiae is endemic to the Philippines. It grows at altitudes of up to 800 meters as an epiphyte, usually in very brightly lit situations.
- The plants offered are potted in 9cm pots
- Growth habit: upright, sympodial.
- Flower colour: sepals and petals are white. Labellum is white.
- Water requirement:Water twice a week in summer. Water more carefully in winter. No water logging.
- Climate: Tropical (ideally between 17 and 24 degrees)
- Fertilizing: Fertilize during active growth with a low concentration.
- We send our orchids to all EU countries. Of course it is also possible to send the orchids to other countries. Please clarify the terms with us before making a purchase
- Strong, blooming plants
- When ordering multiple items, you only pay shipping costs once.