Scroll to top
Phalaenopsis equestris x Phalaenopsis speciosa blue Paphiopedilum rotschildianum
Paphiopedilum wolterianum v. schmitdianum
Out of stock
- Found in Cambodia as another orchid species allied to P. appletonianum.
- light green leaves vaguely veined and tessellated.
- tall upright single flowered.
- bloom occuring in the winter and spring.
- Offered plants are in 6 cm pot.
- Warm in cultivation
- Water once a week
- Fertilize during active growth of the plant with low concentration. (Usually summer)