Vanda Luzonica is endemic to the Philippines. It grows as an Epiphyte at elevation of around 500 meters.
- Plants are offered in 7cm Pots .
- Warm growing plant.
- With proper care and a little bit fertilizer during active growing season, might flower in 2 to 3 years.
- Growth habit: Upright, monopodial, becomes semi-pendulous in old plants. The Plants can become very tall reaching heights of over 1.5 metres.
- Flower colour: Sepals and petals are white with purple marking and the labellum is a solid dark pink.
- Water twice a week in Summer. Once a week in winter.