The plants grow naturally on the Mindanao Islands, between 800 and 1200 meters above sea level, as a medium to large epiphyte, under warm to temperate conditions. This species stands out for its large flowers.
- The plants are potted in a 9cm pot. Imported from the Philippines.
- Water requirement: medium Water twice a week in summer. Water more carefully in winter, but never let it dry completely. No waterlogging.
- Climate: Tropical (ideally between 15 and 28 degrees) Fertilizing: Fertilize once a week during the summer months with a low concentration.
- Fertilize at half concentration once a month in the winter months
- We send our orchids to all EU countries. Of course it is also possible to send the orchids to other countries. Please clarify the terms with us before making a purchase
- Strong, blooming plants
- When ordering multiple items, you only pay shipping costs once.