Phalaenopsis equestris is endemic to the Philippines where it grows as epiphyte at elevations up to 300 meters.
- The plants offered are potted in 9 cm pots
- Inflorescences: upright and will branch on the older plants.
- Growth habit: upright, monopodial.
- Water requirement:Water twice a week in summer. Water more carefully in winter. No water logging.
- Climate: Tropical (ideally between 17 and 24 degrees)
- Fertilizing: Fertilize during active growth with a low concentration. (usually summer months)
- Strong, blooming plants